Saturday, December 20, 2008

Britney Spears Quiz.

This other quiz determines which Britney type you are. Yeah, coz you know, Britney's been through a LOT and there were different personalities of her we were able to see.

But actually, I admire Britney Spears. I know she's done stuff that didn't do her good but I still admire her. She has great talent. She's experienced traumatic things and was able to bounce back to the industry. :) Ano now she has a new album, and I have it! Haha. Thanks to Natasha aka Angelina.

Anyway, Circus is really good. I've been listening to it since yesterday. It has 15 songs and all are really nice. :)

Which Britney Spears are You Quiz
Which Britney Spears are You Quiz by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
» » Christmas Trivia Quiz - Naughty or Nice? « «

Make a Quiz | Christmas Song Lyrics | Twilight Quizzes | Dumb MySpace Quizzes

No comments: